- Police in Ohio have found the body of the 9-months pregnant woman who was missing. God, people make me sick.
- An airport in Beijing is declaring war on pigeons.
- Robots look for life in Arctic Ocean. ...Why?
- A blind baseball tournament on Long Island. Unknown number of ejections for arguing balls and strikes.
This day in history:
- 1664: The colony of New Jersey is founded.
- Holy CRAP.....1913: Joseph Cook becomes the 6th Prime Minister of Australia.....WHAT?!
- 1948: Start of the Berlin Blockade.
- Happy 49th birthday to Tampa Bay Lightning coach John Tortorella. He gets special mention because of this.
- Blue Jays' pitcher Dustin McGowan lost a no-hitter in the 9th inning today.
- Former major league closer Rod Beck has died at age 38. I'll update this one throughout the day.
- Jermaine Dye looks to be headed to the DL for the White Sox.
- Baseball Tonight (The Jon Miller and Joe Morgan Edition): Tigers (44-29) @ Braves (38-37); Andrew Miller (2-1, 3.63 ERA) vs. Chuck James (6-6, 4.11 ERA).