Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Intros are awkward, but here goes.

I'll save my long-winded musings and metaphors for when I actually get to posting relevant material here. For now I'll stick to the basics.

  • I'm Brian.
  • My view of humanity and life in general, as you may know or will learn through this blog, is not a nice one. As a general rule, I do not trust people, nor do I even really like them.
  • That does NOT make me some sociopath.
  • You're welcome to needle me about the blog title; it took me days to think of it, and it finally came to me at 8:00 in the morning when I should've been sleeping.
  • A large portion of my blog posts will be about sports. Sports are a big deal to me. What can I say, in some ways I'm just a typical guy.
  • Other portions will include topics such as: Obscure pop culture references, current events, whimsical historical flashbacks, random rants about things going on in my life that I find pleasing or displeasing, and politics.
  • Oh, politics? Don't worry, if you don't already know, it won't take long for you to figure out what side of the fence I fall on.

I'm sure I'm forgetting to mention something...probably something important, too. But it's 8:17 in the morning, and I have no business being awake.

Sleep time. I'm sure I'll have other things to say today, but I wanted to get this thingamajigger up and running for my first serious post tomorrow - it'll be a good one.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Yeah, I'll be needling about the title. You just didn't choose my suggestion to spite me! Thanks for the link, by the way. I'm looking forward to reading your rants.