- Hey look, it's a 6'5, 276 pound dog. Yikes.
- A juror in Britain was arrested for listening to music during a murder trial.
- More wackiness from the British Isles: A Scottish bride attacked her groom with a stiletto shoe. Crazy broads and their shoes...
- A bird in Colorado is being blamed for igniting a 2-acre wildfire.
This day in history:
- 1778: Louis XVI of France declares war on Great Britain during the American Revolution.
- 1890: Wyoming is admitted as the 44th state. To this day, I question Wyoming's existence.
- 1925: The infamous Scopes Monkey Trial begins.
- 1940: The Battle of Britain begins as the German Luftwaffe begins air raids on British convoys.
- Happy 27th birthday Jessica Simpson...*swoons*