|Brown||1||left||1-10||3||Moundros, Long, Butler||-|
|Brown||3-4||left||1-10||9-Fumble||Long, Butler, Mathews, Boren||-|
|Minor||2-5||left||1-10||0||Moundros, Boren||Kraus, Ciulla|
|Minor||4-7||left||1-10||3||Butler, Long||Ciulla, Schilling|
|Minor||5-8||left||3-1||5||Helmuth, Butler, Long||-|
|Brown||4-10||middle(I think?)||1-10||3||Boren, Ciulla||-|
|Brown||5-11||left||1-10||4||Helmuth, Butler, Long||-|
|Minor||10-15||right||1-10||12||Ciulla, Schilling, Kraus, Boren||-|
|Minor||11-17||left||1-G||2-TD||Long, Criswell, Moundros||-|
|Minor||12-18||right||1-10||9||Kraus, Schilling, Ciulla, Long||-|
|Minor||15-21||left||2-7||9||Long, Moundros, Kraus||-|
|Brown||8-28||left||1-10||18||Helmuth, Webb, Long||-|
|Brown||9-29||left||1-G||5-TD||Boren, Kraus, Helmuth, Long||-|
|Brown||10-32||left||2-7||5||Helmuth, Long, Boren||-|
Milano and Potempa sightings after the 85 yarder. I like Milano cookies...but charting ceases once Milano the player is seen.
Notes to know:
- Carry #4 for Brown (#10 overall): BTN moment by ESPN Classic; the cameraman panics as he realizes he will be demoted to the Big Ten Network.
- Carry #16 for Minor (#23 overall): Designed to the right, yards up the middle; very bad camera work here, it misses the start of the play and is zoomed out, making it impossible to tell who's blocking.
Brown Left: 11 carries, 130 yards, 2 TDs
Brown Middle: 2 carries, 2 yards
Brown Right: N/A
Brown Total: 13 carries, 132 yards, 2 TDs
Minor Left: 14 carries, 68 yards, TD
Minor Middle: 3 carries, 61 yards
Minor Right: 5 carries, 30 yards
Minor Total: 22 carries, 159 yards, TD
Overall Left: 25 carries, 198 yards, 3 TDs
Overall Middle: 5 carries, 63 yards
Overall Right: 5 carries, 30 yards
Overall Total: 35 carries, 291 yards, 3 TDs
- Holy Vince Helmuth, Batman!
- Predictably dominant performance by essentially everybody. Minnesota was gashed by North Dakota State. Anything short of squashed Gopher would've been disastrous. It's a shame, Hart would've gone for 225 easily.
- What happened with Ciulla? Was he yanked? I didn't catch where he was replaced by McAvoy, and I did not see him limp off or anything.
- Henne must play on Saturday against MSU. Mallett's limited knowledge of the playbook aside, Michigan simply cannot afford to cough up more fumbles like Mallett has been doing. Ron English has salvaged this defense, and Henne must play on Saturday (and get good blocking) so the D isn't put in bad spots by Mallett losing the ball.