Monday, December 17, 2007

Finally!

Things have been a bit light here in recent weeks, especially from me, but with finals and all the rampant speculation, I really had no time to write anything good. Just as a bit of a disclaimer, I want to say that while I do have some reservations about Rodriguez, I think that he was a great hire and am extremely optimistic. Moving on...

Yes! Finally, we hired someone, someone who I thought we had no chance at and who isn't named Brady Hoke, Mike DeBord or Ron English. I'm excited for football season to start already just to see this team in action.

I believe that this is a great hire, and I would just like to take the time to take back all the bad things I said about Bill Martin (both here, on the radio and anywhere else).

I truly believe that Rodriguez will be a great fit and someone who can really spark this time. I also think that Mallett can succeed in running the spread and that Rodriguez will put him in a position to do so.

Anyway, this was a crazy ride, and while I"m glad it was over, it was sort of fun. I'm sure we'll have some actual analysis later, but for now I'm just going to go enjoy the fact that finals are over.

No comments: