Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Quick note.

Similar to Brian's Upon Further Review archives (which need to be updated, by the way :) ), I'll post an archive of the Hart/Minor/Brown Charts from this season, and stick a link to it on the sidebar. Also, I do plan on doing a Hart Chart for the Capital One Bowl, if for no other reason than it gives me another excuse to watch that game.

Also in the works: Whimsical, analytical and perhaps at times emotional reviews of the careers of Chad Henne and Mike Hart. I might do one for Mario, too. Not sure.

I'm also trying to brainstorm for some new feature for GenSarc. I was thinking maybe something similar to MGoBlog's Unverified Voracity, with just a bunch of news snippets and YouTube clips mixed in amongst editorial, but I don't want to be a blatant ripoff. Suggestions are always welcome, either in the comments or you can drop Matt or myself an email.

No comments: