In my effort to cover recruiting more (since I follow it way too much to begin with), I composed an interactive U.S. map detailing a vast majority of recruits Michigan has snagged or is targeting.
Michigan Recruiting Map 2009
Things to know:
- Prospects with M offers that have committed elsewhere (ex: Dorian Bell, Devonte Holloman) are not included.
- Prospects that are uncommitted with M offers that appear to be heavy, heavy leans elsewhere with weight behind such lean (ex: Jamaal Berry saying it's 90% that he'll go to Ohio State) are not included.
- Prospects that commit elsewhere will be removed (probably with a little update here).
- This is just the first draft of the map. I'll probably update each recruit's profile with links, quotes, other measurables, etc.
- I'll be happy if Michigan lands one of the 5-stars on there. Not because I obsess over star ranking, but because it's aesthetically pleasing to see a recruit with 5 stars next to his name commit to your team.