- Poultry workers in South Carolina have tested positive for TB.
- John Edwards is returning to his "Two Americas" theme from 2004. Tell me, how did that work out for him last time?
- The video game "Manhunt 2" has not only been banned in Ireland and Britain, but it's been given an "Adults Only" rating in the U.S.
- A woman in Washington tied a blood alcohol level, registering a 0.50 when she was arrested for drunk driving.
This day in history:
- 1898: Guam becomes a U.S. territory.
- 1940: France surrenders to Germany in World War II.
- 1964: Andrew Goodman, James Chaney and Michael Schwerner are murdered in Mississippi by the Ku Klux Klan (the basis for the movie Mississippi Burning.)
- Happy 22nd birthday Anthony Morelli, Penn State QB. Michigan fans should fondly remember this guy.
- The Tigers traded reliever Wilfredo Ledezma to the Braves for reliever Macay McBride. More moves may be on the way, too.
- Robert Lang won't be back with the Red Wings next season. Thanks for tying Game 4 in San Jose Langer...but good riddance.
- Marty Mornhinweg is shooting his mouth off. I can't believe he defended his infamous "Taking the Wind" decision. Good old Marty. Total moron.
- No Tigers tonight. Kenny tomorrow!